Formerly known as Helen Brown Financial Services Limited, HBFS has over 20 years of experience in advising the retired homeowner on the full range of Equity Release Plans available including Lifetime Mortgages and Reversion Plans that are currently available on the market.
Why use HBFS
HBFS is an impartial equity release specialist, helping you to release equity from your home or your planned new home. We offer whole of the market advice and give you access to all the SHIP equity release plans from all the UK equity release providers. SHIP plans come with a set of guarantees to protect your financial future. Have you read our Safe Home Income Plans (SHIP) page?
With HBFS, you are guaranteed the very best equity release advice
In our free initial consultation you will always be able to talk to a qualified equity release adviser, or we can arrange a free home visit.
You will never be alone throughout the entire process.
- Whole of market independent equity release advice across the UK
- Recommended by solicitors and independent financial advisers
- Preferential offers and rates from equity release providers
- Appointments in the comfort of your own home
In our initial consultation we will:
- Consider in principle whether an equity release plan is the right option for you.
- Give you an idea of how much you may be able to release from your property
- Suggest a selection of alternatives that you may not have considered
- Clearly set out the advantages and disadvantages of equity release
- Clearly present all the costs involved in your equity release plan
- Answer all your questions
- Allow you to go away and consider whether to take the next step in your own time after discussing everything with your family independent of the Equity Release Advisor
No Hard Sell
Our initial free consultations are carried out in the comfort of your own home by one of our highly trained, qualified and regulated advisers. All equity release schemes explained jargon-free and in plain English. Our Financial Advisors are dedicated to help you decide whether releasing equity is the best option for your situation, and with our equity release advice, provide you with the knowledge and confidence to choose which equity release plan is best for you.
Decision process: - and only when you are ready to release equity in your house, will we start proceedings on your behalf.
Try our free Equity release calculator to find out how much you could release – or book your free consultation today by calling out team on 0800 0742684
How much equity could you release?
Free Equity Release Guide
Receive our information guide, covering topics such as explanation of the different types of equity release, completely free and without obligation.
For confidential advice and to find out more about Equity Release.
Call us free for CONFIDENTAL independent financial advice on 0800 0742684
HBFS is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Services Authority Number 304106
Registered in England and Wales- REGISTERED LIMITED NUMBER 5196698